Saturday, September 4, 2010

Intro

I've been thinking of starting a blog, a blog not just about my poker life but my life in general, for quite some time now. I've been going through this site and that but couldn't decide where to start a blog. I have a thread in pilipinaspoker.com (PP) which I started a couple of months after the PP-PM (pokermanila.com) split. I wanted to make the same thread here but was too lazy to copy/paste the same posts.

I did a little soul searching and, with 11Finger's help, found the answer to my dilemma -- pokermanila. If I'm going to start a blog why not here where it all started?

Why against the tide? On July 28, 2010, it'll be officially my one anniversary since running away from home to play poker here in manila.  The journey from that day in 2009 to July 28 of 2010 can be described in one line -- against the tide.

This blog was originally started in pokermanila.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment