Sunday, September 19, 2010

Grinding Halt

I did not finish my 5k hands this week. Short by a hundred hands or so... But overall I think it was a good week. I'm getting the hang of my GoalWin set-up and I'm getting used to playing with a big stack. My stats have improved a little bit and finished the week on the positive side.

My excuse for not finishing my 5k hands is that I was busy playing tournaments. I finished 62nd in the Metro Triple Treat Freeroll out of 150+ players. Took down 5th place out of 17 players in Metro's Media Event. And lastly, I won a seat from PokerManila's satellite to the Metro Bacolod's 1M Tourney. What a sweet way to end the week.

2 comments:

  1. looks like a pretty good balanced attack Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. still on a high from that satty win. feels like part of my dream of going places to play poker is coming true.

    ReplyDelete