Monday, September 13, 2010

FIRST WEEK

The first week of our APA training is officially over. It was a rough week. I am still learning how to use the poker tracker and still learning how to play with a big stack. Buti na lang I have friends like StAlbert and Zaai that gives me pointers and advice. At sa mga tao that are telling me I can't do sh*t. Okay lang. You guys give fuel to my burning desire.  

Anyway, it's tourney week (Triple Treat Freeroll and Media Event Freeroll at The Metro) this week and I don't how I'm going to finish my 5k hands for the week. I know I'm going to get it done I just don't know how. Haha!

Back to the topic! :D

Last week I learned to configure my Heads-Up Display (HUD) with the help of Zaai. StAlbert gave me a few pointers on how to use the HUD. I learned to never play when on tilt because if I didn't I would have made money this week. HAHAHA! And lastly, I was reminded that this life I chose to live is not easy and I'm already face down on the ground so there's nowhere to go but up. It is up to me how fast and how far I go up. So bring on Week #2 because I'm ready.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you have the desire and will to persevere! Try and blog some of the hands that you find difficult to play online. Perhaps us followers can help discuss. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks bro! we review hands with coach red. :D i heard you're interested in joining the VIP training? sali ka na! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, interested but dont have the time to commit to something this intense. I just subscribed to an online poker training site and that will hopefully better my game

    ReplyDelete