Wednesday, December 22, 2010

MOMENT OF ENLIGHTENMENT

Why momentum is so important...?

Since the start of our live training, Coach Red has been telling us to build a habit of playing so we can build momentum. It's only now that I realized how important momentum is. The graph above is from my recent two-day grind. I started grinding playing good, solid poker then boom! One bad beat and I'm playing ridiculously bad.Then I win a big pot and stack someone and started playing really good. After reviewing my hands, looking at my stats, and viewing my graph, I realized that the two big swings in my graph started my losing momentum and my winning momentum. (did i say that right?) From now on, every time I lose a big pot I will stop playing so I don't build a momentum of losing. :)

1 comment:

  1. just shrug it off, take a a quick break and you'll do fine again . . pwede ba mag request? hahaha!
    gusto ko makita yun ibang lines if ok lang! salamat!

    ReplyDelete